The Muljibhai Madhvani Foundation Scholarship Programme aims at benefiting Ugandans pursuing either undergraduate or postgraduate education at University level in Uganda.
The Muljibhai Madhvani Foundation is a Charitable Trust which was set up with the primary objective of promoting scientific and technical education for the betterment of the people of Uganda. It is in pursuit of this objective that the Board of Trustees of the Foundation set up a Scholarship Committee and instituted a University scholarship programme starting in the 2003/2004 academic year.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees only from the second year to completion for undergraduate students, and for the entire programme of study for Postgraduate students from the time of application/award.
- The scholarship shall be extended as a grant payable directly to the University/Institution on behalf of the beneficiaries.
- Renewal of funding shall be subject to receiving satisfactory progress reports from the beneficiaries Faculty/ Institute/School/college.
- Retakes in more than one subject will result in the withdrawal of the Scholarship by the Trust.
- Upon completion of the studies, it is expected that the awardees will, for the benefit of future scholars, make voluntary donations/contributions to the Foundation.
- It may also be noted that the award of Scholarship is not a legally binding contract between the Foundation/ Trustees and the Awardees and cannot be challenged in any courts of law.
- The Foundation/Trustees also reserve the right to withdraw the scholarship or stop payment of the tuition fees at any time at its own discretion without assigning any reason to the awardees.
For more information on eligibility, application forms and how to apply, follow the link below;