TotalEnergies EP Uganda is offering internship opportunities to university students currently in the 2nd or 3rd year of study who would require a work placement as part of their study program.
The oraganisation has also called for applications from fresh graduates who wish to be a part of the graduate trainee programme.
Regarding the internship placements, interested applicants must meet the selection criteria criteria;
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program from recognized National Universities.
- Must provide Introduction letter from University and copy of student I.D.
- Current academic scores must reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree.
- Must provide a partial transcript/copy of academic scores to-date.
- Must be available full time for the duration of the internship period.
- Excellent verbal & numeracy skills and problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Must write and submit an internship application letter.
It is important to note that the duration of the internship will be a minimum of 10 weeks from May 2023.
For Graduate Trainee opportunities, fresh university graduates with a Bachelor’s degree not exceeding two years after graduation should apply.
Applicants ought to have academic scores that reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree
The Graduate Trainee opportunities are available in the Biodiversity department.
All applications (including Internship and Graduate Trainee applications) should be sent through the Total Energies EP Uganda careers website at https://careers.totalenergies.com
Application Deadline is 28th April 2023.
Attached is the detailed notice;