- Please restrict movements in Kampala and its outskirts until the protests subside.
- Find a safe position away from both crowds and security forces.
- Ensure you have your Identity Card / or any other form of identity with you at all times.
- Do not display political signs or shout slogans, or put on colours that may be associated to a political party in order to avoid adverse attention during a period of tension.
- Do not join crowds of observers of bystanders, as you may be misunderstood or open to other security risks.
- Keep your valuables out of sight at all times.
- Most of all, avoid any unnecessary movements.
- Before you move out, inform your friends and next of Kin.
- When you sense any sign of unusual situation, vacate the place immediately
- Try to move with a friend where possible.
STAY SAFE, UGANDA STILL NEEDS YOU WHEN YOU ARE A LIVE!