Having rounded up a thrilling second season of Evoke last year, the life style magazine that is not read but experienced is back with a bang. Dubbed #TheRebirth, Evoke Night season 3 will premiere today
Friday 26th at Forest Mall Parking starting 7pm.
The premier event according to Jeremiah Ainebyona, a MUBS student and the Digital and Comms Lead at Evoke – will tell a story of new beginnings and conquer unexplored territory because unlike the previous seasons where talent was given a stage to entertain, this time talent will compete.
Six participants have been selected from the DJ and Dancers audition and they will battle to take home the 1M cash prize in front of a panel of judges that will hold 60% of their fate. The other 40% will fall to the crowd who will be voting using Club Pilsner (Event Sponsors) bottle tops. The more the bottle tops a contestant collects, the higher their chances. Interesting right?
But you see what the best part of all this is, while everyone else is paying 20,000 UGX for a ticket all university students will pay only 10,000 UGX and also get a free beer as long as they carry a university ID with them. In addition, all beers will be discounted to only 2500 UGX. Come let’s party.