The directorate for Human Resource at Kyambogo University has issued an invitation for oral interviews for the position of graduate trainee and lecture.
Thousands had earlier applied to fill the few slots but only less than 170 have been shortlisted.
This, according to the Chief Human Resources Richard K Manano.
“The following applicants for the position of Graduate Trainee have been shortlisted for oral interviews scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 27th February, 2024, at the East End of Kyambogo University Main Campus starting 11.00 a.m.”
Notably, invitation letters are also available for collection at the Directorate of Human Resources (Records Office) and applicants have been requested to bring along originals of the following:-
- National Identification Card;
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate and transcript.
- “A” and “O” Level Certificates and result slip:
- Professional documents, if any;
- Evidence of enrollment for a relevant Master’s degree course, if any, and A detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae.