The Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) has called for applications targeting fresh graduates willing to work for the entity.
The offer that is up for grabs is a full time service for nine (9) months, on a contractual basis.
PPDA is seeking to recruit the fresh minds in the following fields;
- Graduate Trainee Performance Monitoring- Central Government (2 Vacancies)
- Graduate Trainee Performance Monitoring- Regional Offices (4 Vacancies)
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources (1 vacancy)
- Graduate Trainee Finance (1 vacancy)
- Graduate Trainee, Registry (1 vacancy)
- Graduate Trainee, Legal and Board Affairs (1 vacancy)
For all interested parties, below are the application guidelines;
- All qualified candidates should submit completed application forms downloaded from www.ppda.go.ug (Look for Careers, Jobs, Vacancies and application form) and relevant academic documents via Email to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position applied for as the subject.
- The attachments should be limited to the following documents; a duly filled application form, National ID, O-level and A-level Certificates, Honours (1st Class and 2nd Class Upper Degree.
- Applicants for the Regional Positions should be residents of the Region (Central, Western, Eastern or Northern) and provide a recommendation letter from LC 1 Chairperson as evidence.
- All attachments should be sent as one file in PDF format.
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for the Position of…” (indicate the position applied for)
Important to note is that the deadline for receiving applications is 12th September 2022 by 5:00pm.
More details are attached below;