fbpx

Over 13,000 students from both Makerere University Business School (MUBS) and the Wandegeya main campus are expected to graduate during this year’s graduation ceremony that kicked off on Tuesday, 15th January and will end on Friday 18th.

Among the graduands, 6,707 (50.3%) students are females while the remaining 6,626 (49.7%) students are males.

Below is a pictorial showing how various students turned up for Makerere University 69th Graduation Ceremony so far…


Like it? Share with your friends!

David Mujuni

Journalist | Video Maker | Dreamer. Hit me up

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format
Send this to a friend