The Ministry of Education and Sports has received several scholarship offers from Hungary Government for academic year 2024/2025.
Resultantly, applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandan Scholars to pursue studies in Hungarian Universities at Undergraduate, Masters and PhD levels for Academic Year 2024/2025 in the following fields.
- PhD Level
- Agricultural Sciences – 02
- Masters Level
- Computer Science – 04
- Agricultural Sciences – 04
- Intrastructural Engineering – 03
- Bachelors Level
- Civil Engineering – 02
- Nursing – 02
- One Tier Masters (OTM)
- Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy – 03
- Undergraduate applicants:
- must have scored a minimum of two Principal passes at C level in the essential Subjects.
- must have sat A’ level not more than two years ogo.
- must not be more than 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Those already admitted on other Government Scholarships/Sponsorship should not apply.
- Masters Level applicants:
- Should have a Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University
- Should have a minimum of an upper second degree or CGPA of 3.6
- Should have at least two years of work experience at the time of application
- With Foreign qualifications should have their academic papers equated by National Council for Higher Education before applying.
- PhD Level applicants:
- must have attained a masters degree in a relevant
- Should have a minimum CGPA of 3.60 at masters level
- With Foreign qualifications should have their academic papers equated by National Council for Higher Education before submission of application
Applications are to be addressed to the Secretary Central Scholarships Committee Ministry of Education and Sports and delivered to; Department of Admissions, Scholarship and Students Affairs 2nd Floor, Wing B. Legacy Towers, Kyadondo Road-KAMPALA or emailed to: email@example.com
Important to note is that the application deadline is Thursday 30th November, 2023.
Refer to attached file for more details.