Thank the almighty God for his keen protection of everyone as they passed into another year. Certainly i ask all of us to do an audit of last year, revisit goals and kick start the new year with determination.
This semester starts on the 2nd February 2015 and goes on up to late may. As a government, we have carefully planned our activities till the end of our service. I take this initiative to list them.
1. The office of the prime minister is working in partnership with Biosystems department to fix permanent seats in the compound before the semester starts.
2. The guild van this week shall be carried and towed to TOYOTA Uganda for repair so that in early February it is back for our convenient use.
3. We in collaboration with Faculty of science shall launch the Guild Website.
4. In the middle of march we shall also be able to launch the first ever Guild Magazine 2014 – 2015 which we call for your articles, photo’s amongst other reasonable insights or opinions.
5. Having noted that games union needs to pull up stockings, my office shall lead a partnership to organize Inter-culture soccer and netball competitions which in our opinion shall begin on the 26th February 2015. We will as early as possible hold consultative meetings with cultural heads and all activity partners.
6. We shall never stop suggesting policy alternatives to the university by virtue of my membership in Management, Senate and Council, the top bodies in the University.
7. We shall hold the university prayer by bringing all the religious heads to pray for the University.
8. We shall then organize the elections of new office bearers and thereby handover power.
I ask us to be calm and to humble ourselves to this semester with love for the university. Let us pay no attention to Ghost politicians who are marauding lies, fake politics on this page. This page should be used to maintain the beauty of our great University.
I say this From us, With us, To us.