The Academic Registrar, Makerere University, informs all admitted First Year students 2015/2016 Academic Year to note the following:
- The Provisional admission letters will be issued from 27th July, 2015 at the respective Colleges.
- The Orientation Week will run from 15th to 22nd August, 2015.
- All privately sponsored first year students should pay 60% tuition and all functional fees before issuance of original admission letters.
- Registration is a Mandatory requirement of the University which MUST be done within the first two (2) weeks from the beginning of the semester by every student.
- Change of Programme/Subjects forms will be issued and received back from Monday 17th to Friday 21st August, 2015 in the Undergraduate Admissions Office, Level 3, Senate Building.
22nd July, 2015
– See more at: http://news.mak.ac.ug/2015/07/guidelines-freshers-20152016-academic-year#sthash.fTgruSNs.dpuf