The Delegation of European Union to Uganda offers paid traineeships to Ugandan young graduates with less than one year of professional experience. During the European Union Traineeship traineeship trainees will be fully involved in the activities of the Delegation, notably in the Political, Press & Information Section.
- Are you a young graduate interested in international relations?
- Are you curious to learn more about work in a diplomatic mission and how an EU Delegation represents EU interests and values outside of the EU?
The organization of the European Union Traineeship selection process will ensure that all candidates are treated in a fair, transparent and non-discriminatory way. Based on the required profile and tasks to be assigned to the selected trainee, selection will be carried out by a Committee made up of the Head of Delegation, the Head of the Political Section or representative, one official, after:
- Screening of applications;
- Establishment of a short-list;
- Interview of at least 3 eligible candidates (interview by phone/skype if short-listed candidates are not in Kampala);
- Reception of relevant supporting documents.
The work of the Committee is confidential, final and binding. There is no appeal procedure. Only the candidates invited to interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply
Deadline: 31st July 2018