True love when you finally find it is a magical experience. This magical feeling drives people to the very edge in its pursuit.
A lot of people hold the belief that love is worth doing everything for. Well, the truth is that it isn’t. Here are things that no one should ever have to do for love;
1. Give up your dreams – If you have to choose between your love and your dreams, then it isn’t worth it. True healthy love is one where there is space in your life for both your significant other and your dreams…you need time to read, do that coursework and ample time to prepare for your exams. If he tries to talk you out of following your dreams, run.
2. Have a baby – Deciding to have a baby is a big life altering decision. It is a decision that one should never make for the sake of love because relationships end but a baby will be there for a lifetime. Have a baby only because you want to and when books are out of your way.
3. Get a tattoo– Do not ever permanently ink your body for love. Some women will do it in the heat of the moment when they are overcome by emotion but this is a poor decision. You don’t need to have a permanent mark on your body to prove to a man that you love him.
4. Starve yourself – If you are a curvy babe and your man is with you, then trust that he loves curvy women. You should not try to change your body for love. If your weight is a health risk, then watch your diet and exercise. These things should however never be done for love.
5. Ditch your friends – There is usually a very high risk of this at the beginning of a relationship. You want to spend every waking moment with your guy so much that you forget your friends. Keep in mind the fact that should this relationship go to the dogs, you will need your friends.