Kyambogo University is gearing up for the 19th Graduation ceremony slated for next month.
In light of this event, the Academic Registrar has informed graduands, parents/guardians and the general public of a few guidelines including order of graduation per college and fees to be paid.
The ceremony is scheduled to take place from Wednesday 6th to Friday 8th December, 2023 from 9:00 am. to 1:00 pm at the University Graduation Grounds.
Students have been reminded that registration for graduation is online using the following link https://kyu.ac.ug/graduation/register/
“The students who shall have satisfied their examiners and qualify for graduation shall be required to verify, confirm and where necessary update the following information: academic data; spelling of names; date of birth and passport size photographs captured on their respective student portal,” the academic registrar conveyed.
Graduands shall be presented according to their respective Faculties/School on the following days:
- WEDNESDAY 6TH DECEMBER, 2023
- Faculty of Special Needs and Rehabilita- tion.
- School of Management and Entrepreneur- ship.
- THURSDAY 7TH DECEMBER, 2023
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
- Faculty of Social Sciences.
- School of Vocational Studies.
- School of Art and Industrial Design.
- Faculty of Agriculture.
- FRIDAY 8TH DECEMBER, 2023
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Computing and Information Science.
- Faculty of Engineering.
- School of Built Environment
The following are the fees payable by the Graduands:
- Graduation fee 100,000/
- Transcript fee 30,000/=
- Certificate fee 30,000/=
- Convocation fee 10,000/=