Airtel is a dynamic company that offers excellent career opportunities for talented and motivated individuals. Currently, the departments and careers for 2017 Airtel Internship Program include but are not limited to;
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Mobile Money
- Supply Chain Management
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the Airtel Uganda Website
- Click on Careers Tab
- Go to the Internship Tab section
- Fill in Your Information
- Answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes
- Submit your answers
Terms & Conditions
- Internship places are available for the period of 1st June – 31st August 2017 in several departments depending on the course being pursued.
- Only students who are recommended to undertake internship by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Participants must have a LinkedIn account and follow Airtel Uganda on LinkedIn to qualify.
- All applications for internship should be submitted online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
- All those who had delivered their applications to Airtel Uganda are advised to re-apply online.
- Participants will be expected to answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes and after 9 minutes the system will time out and submit the answered questions by then.
- Applications should be submitted not later than 1st May 2017 at midnight. The Internship Application tap will thereafter be disabled from the Airtel website page.
- Successful applicants’ may be subjected to a secondary interview afterwards the names will be published on the website and social platforms on 15th May 2017.