Airtel Uganda is giving out internship placements to university students. Save yourself the hustle of having to drop your application form and apply online.
Currently the departments and careers include but are not limited to
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Mobile Money
- Supply Chain Management
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the Airtel Uganda Website
- Click on Careers Tab
- Go to the Internship Tab section
- Fill in Your Information
- Answer the 20 Questions in 10 minutes
- Submit your answers
Terms & Conditions
- Internship places are available for the period of 1st June – 31st August 2015 in several departments depending on the course being pursued.
- Only students who are recommended to undertake internship by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Participants must have a LinkedIn account and follow Airtel Uganda on LinkedIn to qualify.
- All applications for internship should be submitted online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
- All those who had delivered their applications to Airtel Uganda are advised to re-apply online.
- Participants will be expected to answer the 20 Questions in 8 minutes and after 8 minutes the system will time out and submit the answered questions by then.
- Applications should be submitted not later than 15th May 2015 at midnight. The Internship Application tap will thereafter be disabled from the Airtel website page.
- Successful applicants’ may be subjected to a secondary interview afterwards the names will be published on the website and social platforms on 22nd May 2015 and SMS sent to them.