Médecins Sans Frontières offers opportunities to recent graduates looking for productive work experience with a reputable NGO. The Interns will gain theemployability skillsthat will enable you to grow in the current competitive job market.
The Médecins Sans Frontières Graduate Interns will join the supply & logistics team. Successful candidates will be supporting the procurement team;
- to improve the relationships with different supplies,
- carry out inventories,
- stock tools update and purchasing for the organization.
- transport Team on updating cargo follow up information (on the board – computer file),
- preparing the file for tax exemption,
- receiving and checking suppliers invoices for preparing payments,
- participating in loading and offloading cargoes and
- filing and photocopying transport and customs related documents
- perform other tasks on demand of the Supply Team
- The applicants must either hold diplomas or degrees in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Keen interest in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Be committed to humanitarian work
- Be entrepreneurial and open to new challenge and ideas
- Be ready to commit to a placement for 6 months
- Computer literate with very good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel)
- Good organizational skills, independence, flexibility, initiative
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment, good physical condition
- Ability to summarise, and to work independently
- Good stress management, resourcefulness, honesty, ability to prioritize.
- Language: English mandatory, French and/or Luganda strong assets
How to Apply
Deadline: 3rd June 2018