Médecins Sans Frontières offers opportunities to recent graduates looking for productive work experience with a reputable NGO. The Interns will gain the employability skills that will enable you to grow in the current competitive job market.
The Médecins Sans Frontières Graduate Interns will join the supply & logistics team. Successful candidates will be supporting the procurement team;
- to improve the relationships with different supplies,
- carry out inventories,
- stock tools update and purchasing for the organization.
- transport Team on updating cargo follow up information (on the board – computer file),
- preparing the file for tax exemption,
- receiving and checking suppliers invoices for preparing payments,
- participating in loading and offloading cargoes and
- filing and photocopying transport and customs related documents
- perform other tasks on demand of the Supply Team
- The applicants must either hold diplomas or degrees in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Keen interest in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Be committed to humanitarian work
- Be entrepreneurial and open to new challenge and ideas
- Be ready to commit to a placement for 6 months
- Computer literate with very good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel)
- Good organizational skills, independence, flexibility, initiative
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment, good physical condition
- Ability to summarise, and to work independently
- Good stress management, resourcefulness, honesty, ability to prioritize.
- Language: English mandatory, French and/or Luganda strong assets
How to Apply
Deadline: 3rd June 2018