fbpx

Students vying to pursue their law degree at Uganda Christian University were last week left frustrated after they failed to submit their answers during the online written exams.

Barely 5% of the students managed to submit their written exam after the university’s online system crashed, leaving 95% of the students frustrated, panicking and dejected.

The university has now set September 19 as a new date for students to reseat for the written examination. Campus Bee has learnt that several students successfully completed the oral exams that were conducted on Zoom, a global video conferencing software.

UCU uses its own system for examinations, moodle.ucu.ac.ug- this perhaps explains the several mishaps due to limited server space and ability to handle several submissions at once. The university is using the same system to distribute take home examinations for its students.


Like it? Share with your friends!

What's Your Reaction?

LOL LOL
0
LOL
LOVE LOVE
0
LOVE
OMG OMG
0
OMG
DISLIKE DISLIKE
0
DISLIKE
FAIL FAIL
0
FAIL
Musa Mwiiru

Is chilling on the ZeroChills Avenue- 6th Street Kikoni.

Comments

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format
Send this to a friend